понедельник, 12 мая 2014 г.

Blog-hop Winner!!!

Hello my dear scrap friends!!!

As I promised before today I'm going to choose the winner of the blog-hop.

But first of all - thank you so much for the amazing comments about Prima products and my project! Such comments make me believe that I'm doing right and should keep creating my projects!)) I'm really happy to know that you like my projects and I'll keep sharing them with you!

And now about the winner... Sorry that I didn't reply to your comments - I just didn't want to confuse the number of the participants. So we had 129 entries and the winner is.....

Девочки, привет!

Как я и обещала, сегодня с помощью дядюшки Рендома я выберу победителя блог хопа. Но сначала - огромное вам спасибо за комментарии!!! Безумно приятно было услышать столько чудесных слов о Prima  и моей работе!! Ваши комментарии реально помогают мне творить и заставляют верить, что я все это делаю не зря!)) Прошу прощения что не отвечала на них - просто, чтобы не сбиться с количеством участников))

Итак, у нас было 129 комментариев.... И победителем выбран номер....



Number 127!!!!

My congratulations!!!



Dear Rae, if you agree to get the prize please send me your mail address by e-mail!))

Thanks everyone again for participating!!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий